Fencing plays an important role in improving the security of the area surrounding swimming pool. The glass panels used for fencing are toughened glass which makes it sturdy enough to withstand extreme weather conditions. It not only provides security and privacy but also adds to the aesthetic value of the pool. The pool fencing with glass adds a scoop of grandeur and magnificence to the pool. Its key features make it a popular choice for fencing in both backyard pool and commercial swimming pools. This article sheds light on various features of glass pool fencing.
Glass pool fence enhance the appearance of the area by adding a touch of opulence. These fences do not look out of place and blend in with any type of background. Glass fences not only give grand setting to the pool but also offer unobstructed view.
Glass pool fence do not use fragile glass that cannot endure alternate weather conditions. Toughen glasses are used for fencing as they have the ability to withstand salt water and is resilient to rust and decay.
Compared to steel or aluminum fences, glass pool fences are not only easy to clean but also simple to maintain. The dirt and grim on the glass panels can be washed off with water and detergent.
The transparent fence makes it easy to supervise kids and pets. The unhindered view offered by the glass fence ensures safety of the young ones.
Fence Warehouse is an established Supplier of fencing materials. The company offers a wide range of fencing products including glass pool fencing, glass balustrading, aluminium fencing, steel fencing, shower screens and many more. Leveraging on state-of-the-art infrastructure, the company has carved a niche for itself by providing quality products to its clientele.
Used in apartment buildings and hotels, pool fencing is a type of fence placed around the swimming pool to secure and guard the area. These passive barriers mark off the area to keep kids and pets away from the pool. The swimming pool fences are available in a variety of materials like Glass, Aluminium, Mesh, etc. Selection of type pool fencing depends on the budget, interests and priorities of the user. This article will shed light on diverse options for pool fencing.
One of the most preferred choices for fencing, glass offers aesthetic appeal to the pool with limited unhindered view. The glass pool fencing obstructs the noise and wind out but lets the light in. The glass pool fencing is available in two types, namely Frameless Glass Pool Fencing and Semi-Frameless Glass Pool Fencing.
Known for its sturdiness and durability, aluminum fence enhances the appeal of the pool. The unmatched strength of this fencing option gives it an edge over other materials. Though aluminum is a viable option but its disadvantages cannot be ignored. The problem with aluminum fence is that it has to be bolted in the ground or pool deck.
Wood is the most traditional method of fencing. Though it offers complete privacy, but it also blocks the view of the pool. The sturdy wooden pool fences are available in a myriad of styles and finishes. But its major drawback is that it requires regular maintenance.
The removable mesh fences offer a variety of benefits such as stability and climb resistance. These fences are also available in diverse sizes and colors to match the pool décor. Compared to other options, Mesh Pool Fences are the easiest to put in place.
Fence Warehouse is a distinguished Supplier of fencing materials. The wide array of products offered by the company includes glass pool fencing, glass balustrading, aluminium fencing, steel fencing, shower screens, and many more. Driven by the quality centric approach, the company aims to offer premium quality products to its clients.
A beautiful bathroom is enough to pamper and sway you from that hectic everyday schedule. Following the contemporary style, everyone wishes for a sophisticated look for their bathroom. This is the basic reason why bathroom fixtures, decorative tiles and glass shower screens are gaining popularity these days.
Shower is the centerpiece of the bathroom and everyone likes to get it installed to enhance the beauty of the bathroom. Shower screens are known to add a look of luxury that is timeless. Shower screens provide with a spacious and beautiful look which is distinct and cannot be matched for its style. Some advantages of installing glass shower screen doors are listed below:
- Glass Shower Screen Doors give a fresh and elegant look to the bathroom. They create a free flowing space which matches different bathroom designs and makes the area look bigger.
- Glass is a strong and thick material. Glass Shower Screen Doors are known for their durability as they are made up of toughened glass. They can last for decades if maintained properly.
- They are easy to clean and maintain. All you need to do is clean off the dirt and dust from the glass panel. It is easy and quick to wash Glass Shower Screen Doors.
- Shower screen doors made of glass help in avoiding splashes and leaks on the bathroom floor which can be really dangerous if someone slips and falls on the wet floor.
- They create a sectioned off bathroom which is pleasing to the eye. It also makes you have a larger space as it does not block much of the space.
- For those who wish to match the glass shower screen doors with their bathroom interior, there is a wide variety to choose from as they are available in different designs and styles.
Within the limits of your space and budget, there are different glass shower screen options available. So many options make it easier for you to find the perfect shower screen for your home.
Fence Warehouse is a reputed company offering a wide variety of fencing materials. The company provides Glass Pool Fencing, Shower Screens, Glass Balustrading, Aluminium Pool Fencing, Steel Fencing and many more products. Based in Sydney, the company follows a quality centric approach and ensures that the products are made as per the market standards. The company works to achieve maximum client satisfaction by delivering quality products.
The major reason of accidents around swimming pools is the inadequate safety measures. The most common victims to these accidents are kids and pets who drown in the swimming pools. And most of the times, these accidents can be prevented using the relevant safety methods. Considering this, the government has set up many regulations for safety around the swimming pool area. These regulations are necessary to be followed by the all the swimming pool owners whether in domestic households, hotels and spas. The safety regulations to which the swimming pools should be compliant are:
Swimming Pool Safety Regulations:
- The pool fences should be about 1200 mm high and constructed in such way to prevent access by the small children and pets.
- The horizontal rails of the pool fences should be about 900 mm apart.
- The vertical posts of the pool fences should have a gap of about 100 mm between them.
- The distance from the top of the fence to the highest lower horizontal support should not be less than 1100 mm.
- Things on the adjoining land are not required to be considered while complying with the Australian standards of swimming pool fencing.
Why Hire A Professional For Pool Installation?
After deciding to install Pool Fencing, it is important to hire Pool-Fencing Contractor. Today, Do-It-Yourself (DIY) pool fencing options are also available which look quite attractive as they can be easily installed without requiring any professional. But, even DIY pool fence need to be inspected to ensure that it is complying with the required standards. And, if it’s not complying with the standards then, you will have to reinstall the pool again. So, to prevent any such situation, then it is better that you take the help of a professional. He will ensure that the pool fencing is installed as per the government regulation. He will take care that all the parts and accessories are fixed properly.
Fence Warehouse is the name you can rely upon if you are looking for a Pool-Fencing Contractor. It is an Australia company engaged in offering Pool Fencing Products and installation services. It offers a comprehensive range of products including DIY Pool Fencing, DIY Glass Fencing, DIY Glass Pool Fencing, Aluminium Pool Fencing, Glass Balustrading and other Fencing Materials in Melbourne and Brisbane. From the past 25 years, it has been serving its clients with its unmatched services and products.
The primary concern of any person, while constructing a swimming pool, is to ensure safety and to avoid any mishaps or drowning tragedies in the pool. Installing a Frameless Glass Pool Fencing is one of the safe, reliable and affordable solutions that can make the pool secure without compromising on the aesthetic appeal. These transparent fences provide an unhindered view of the pool area and thus, maintain the elegance of the tranquil setting. Frameless Glass Pool Fencing has an edge over other fencing solutions because of the following advantages.
- One of the major advantages offered by these fences is the maximum uninterrupted view of the pool area. This helps in keeping an eye on the activities going around the pool and thus, eliminates the possibility of any drowning accidents or injuries.
- Apart from the safety benefits of these fences, they also help in beautifying the pool. These fences are made out of glass with almost invisible glass lines, and thus, they enhance the visual appearance of the pool and the sparkling water.
- The surroundings of the pool always remain wet and therefore, there is need of a material that can withstand being wet without getting damaged or tarnished. Thus, glass fences are the most preferred choices as they are resistant to the damage caused by moisture and corrosion.
- Another significant advantage associated with Frameless Glass Pool Fences is their durability and strength. These fences are made up of sturdy and unbreakable material that has an excellent ability to endure wind stress, shocks and other hostile forces. Thus, they have a long service life which usually lasts for decades.
- Glass fences are stain resistant and thus, they are extremely easy to clean. All the dust particles and stains can be easily removed by using a glass cleaner or by a sponge wipe.
- The toughened Frameless Glass Pool Fences are easy to install. Their glass panels are typically positioned on the corrosion resistant and anodized stainless steel spigots that are bolted in the ground. Many people install these fences themselves at their homes or workplaces.
Fence Warehouse is the one stop destination for all your fencing requirements. It offers a comprehensive range of fencing products including DIY Pool Fencing, DIY Glass Fencing, DIY Glass Pool Fencing, Aluminium Pool Fencing, Glass Balustrading and other Fencing Materials in Melbourne and Brisbane. The company also provides prompt fencing installation services.
Aluminium is the most preferred choice as fencing material. It is a lightweight material that is corrosion resistant as well. It is regarded as a good alternative to other kinds of fencing materials made from wood, mesh, etc. Aluminium Fencing is maintenance free and looks quite appealing too. What’s more, with a wide range of finishes and styles to choose from, opting for Aluminium Fencing is indeed a good decision.
Features Of Aluminium Fencing
- Easy To Install - Aluminium fences are easy and quick to install. The different sections of aluminium fencing can be easily pre-assembled or punched. In addition to this, Aluminium being extremely ductile can be welded as per the installation requirement.
- Low Maintenance - Aluminium Fences require low maintenance. They do not rust because they are specially treated for corrosion resistance and therefore require less or no maintenance.
- Long Life - Aluminium Fences have a much longer life than wood or chain link fences that may need replacement after certain period of time. They can firmly withstand storms, rainfalls and likewise climatic conditions.
- Attractive - Aluminium Fences come in a wide range of finishes. They can be finished with different colours and patterns. Thus they are not only sturdy but offer a classy look too.
- Economical - In long run, Aluminium Fences prove far more economical than other kind of fences. Although the upfront cost of these fences is much more than that of wood or chain link fences, they incur low maintenance and are more cost effective.
Renovate your pool area with sturdy and reliable Aluminium Pool Fences. They are coated with special material and thus don’t corrode with time and are durable enough to last for years to come. So, once you have installed them around the swimming pools, you can be assured that they will not need replacement very soon. Also, you don’t have to worry about their maintenance. So, indeed they are the best option to choose from.
If you are looking for high quality fencing material, look no further than Fence Warehouse. It offers a range of Fencing Products such as DIY Pool Fencing, DIY Glass Fencing, DIY Glass Pool Fencing, Aluminium Pool Fencing, Glass Balustrading and other Fencing Materials in Melbourne and Brisbane. Established with the main motive of supplying the best fencing materials in standard and customised solutions, Fence Warehouse is indeed one stop destination for all those looking for impeccable fencing. For further details, you can simply visit https://www.fencewarehouse.com.au/.
In recent times, Glass Pool Fencing has emerged as the most sought-after fencing solution. The reason behind the popularity of Glass Fences is simple – they are durable as well as aesthetically appealing. However, as Glass Pool Fencing is available in different dimensions, you must measure the pool area first and then order for the fences in the same dimensions. Also, it must be ensured that the fencing is not lying against any hard surface of construction materials like concrete tiles. While moving, make sure that it is placed or rested on rubber or timber surface. If the Glass Pool Fences are not handled and moved carefully, they can get damaged. Now, let’s go through some tips that will help you in installing DIY Glass Pool Fencing.
Installation Tips For Glass Pool Fencing
- Before any drilling operation, make sure that you have checked the place of installation for any underground electrical wiring, telephone wiring, and gas and water connection. During the drilling, the wiring might get damaged. Also, make a list of the materials and tools that you will require for the Glass Pool Fencing Installation.
- After deciding the place where the fence will be located, set up the string line on the fence line but keep it close to the ground setting it up between 30 to 90 mm from the ground. The distance between the string line and ground is dependent upon the ground level. Appropriately mark the post hole centre in the string line.
- Drill the holes for ground posts about 500 to 600mm deep and 200mm wide. However, flanged poles can be fixed with the help of specific fixtures. If core drilling the holes, gently take out the core protecting the hole and tiling.
- After doing all the preparation, it’s time to install the posts. Mark the post starting from the top matching the string line. Pour concrete to set the pole in the ground while for core drilling, keep the posts in place with wood chokes. Use the string line to position the bottom of the panel.
- Now, it’s time to install the gates. Make sure that they open from all sides. Even ensure that the pool gates are opening away from the pool. At the end, put caps on the posts. Finish it off by cleaning.
Fence Warehouse is the right name for you, if you are looking for DIY Glass Pool fencing. It has been serving a broad spectrum of clients spread all over Australia with its unmatched services and fencing products. To know more about it, visit http://www.fencewarehouse.com.au/.
Swimming pools are found in public places like clubs, hotels, restaurants, commercial complexes as well as residential buildings and houses. They serve as an ideal space to throw parties and have fun. And, if one has a private swimming pool, then one need not have to wait to have fun as they can indulge themselves anytime they want. But having a swimming pool is not only about fun & parties; but also a matter of great responsibility. It is the duty of the owners to make certain that the pool is properly secured to ensure the safety of non-swimmers, pets and kids.
Pool fencing is one such measure that has been adopted by many pool owners to ensure safety around pool area. The market is full of various pool fencing options such as Glass Pool Fencing, Aluminium Pool Fencing, Steel Pool Fencing, etc. Amongst all the options, Glass Pool Fencing has turned out to be the most viable and attractive alternative of all. So, let’s take a look at some of the reasons that make Glass Pool Fencing stand out.
Glass Pool Fencing: A Stylish Alternative to Traditional Pool Fences
- Strong- Pool Fences are installed around the pool for safety, so it is necessary that they are strong enough to bear the impact from falls. Glass Pool Fences may look brittle and delicate, but they are as strong as the other pool fencing alternatives.
- Attractive- The Glass Pool Fences effectively add to the appeal of the pool area. These fences offer an unhindered view of the pool area & can be easily incorporated into any decor style. Another great thing about the Glass Pool Fencing is that it offers an illusion of space.
- Non-corrosive- Aluminium & Steel Pool Fences are prone to corrosion if they are not coated with anti corrosive chemicals on regular basis. But, with Glass Pool Fences, you don’t need to worry as they are totally corrosion resistant.
- Low Maintenance – Glass Pool Fences can easily survive extreme weather conditions. Unlike their other counterparts, they do not require any coating to protect them from wet conditions or UV coating to save them from scorching sunlight. They even do not break due to dryness. Therefore, the maintenance costs associated with Glass Pool Fences are quite low.
You can contact Fence Warehouse to purchase Glass Pool Fencing at an affordable price. It is a reputed supplier of DIY Pool Fencing, DIY Glass Fencing, DIY Glass Pool Fencing, Aluminium Pool Fencing, Glass Balustrading and other Fencing Materials in Melbourne and Brisbane. All its products are marked for excellent quality and appropriate pricing. To know more about it, visit http://www.fencewarehouse.com.au/.
If you have a swimming pool, a pool fence is a must have from safety aspect. It is very demanding to keep a close watch on kids and pets, who may get too close to the pool water and may be a victim of accident. To avoid any such unfortunate incident, it is better to have the right safety measures in place, and Pool Fences are valuable in the context. Besides, with the selection of right materials and fencing styles, you can redefine the aesthetics of the poolside area.
Types Of Pool Fencing
There is a wide range of materials suitable for fabrication of fences. Based in the materials, you get the following options.
- PVC Fencing: PVC has an excellent resistance to physical impact, chemical attack, weathering, etc. and comes with superb tolerance to electricity. Although PVC Fences are expensive, they are extremely durable when compared to other Fencing Solutions.
- Removable Mesh: These fences are not permanent and can be removed and reinstalled in different sections as and when the need arises. Removable Mesh is mostly used for the safety of kids.
- Stainless Steel Fences: Stainless Steel fences are installed when the pool fence needs to be strong and tough particularly against corrosion.
- Fiberglass Fences: Fiberglass combines strength with transparency and preserves the rich look of the pool.
- Glass Fences: Glass Pool Fence offers a pristine view of the pool and highlights the pool premises.It is not only stylish but also provides a secure and unobstructed view of the entire pool area.
- Wooden Fences: Wooden Pool Fences have a rustic appeal and are at the same time environment friendly for they can be recycled.
Installing A Pool Fence
All Pool Fence apart from Removable Mesh are fixed installation. Although they are not very difficult to install, yet, with an extra pair of hands the installation job gets easier. A lot of Pool Fence vendors provide installation services to their clients.
For close to three decades now, Fence Warehouse has been fencing the suburbs of Melbourne. The company offers a wide variety of Fencing Solutions such as Glass Pool Fencing, Glass Balustrades, Screening Kits, Gate Automation Products, Aluminium Pool Fencing, Steel Fencing, and much more. For more information about the company and its offerings, you can log on to www.fencewarehouse.com.au.
In case you own a swimming pool, you should consider installing a fence around it. With a number of options available, when it comes to choosing the best fencing for your pool area, you may get confused. To simplify the things a bit, you should know that Glass Pool Fences will be a very good option. They are not only stylish, but also provide a secure and unobstructed view of the entire pool area.
Glass Pool Fence is usually made from toughened glass that comes in varying thickness. It is extremely strong and able to withstand the harsh environmental conditions in outdoors. There are two main types of Glass Pool Fences:
- Semi-Frameless Glass Pool Fence: Semi Frameless Design is more versatile and can be used with greater flexibility. The Glass Fence in a Semi Frameless Design, which is secured deep in the ground. Typically, semi framed Glass Pool enclosures have a frame on the side but not on the top or bottom of the glass, this gives the pool fence an exclusive look. At the same time, they are available at relatively modest prices compared to their frameless counterpart.
- Frameless Glass Pool Fence: Frameless Glass Pool Fences come in a variety of configurations and shapes. The choice of the Frameless Glass Pool depends on the pool size, dimension and design. Frameless Glass Pool Fence is made from thick pieces of glass that do not require a frame to hold them in place. They are generally more expensive for they provide a seamless view.
Fence Warehouse is a name that has been meeting the fencing requirements in Melbourne for over 25 years now. The company ranks among the leading Fencing Products Suppliers in Australia. The offerings of the company include Glass Pool Fencing, Glass Balustrades, Screening Kits, Gate Automation Products, Aluminium Pool Fencing, Steel Fencing, and much more. To send your enquiries, you can log on to www.fencewarehouse.com.au.