In recent times, the rising crime rate and incidents of break-ins and burglary have prompted many people to opt for effective security solutions. Though the term “security solutions” encompasses a broad range of security measures and products, one of the foremost steps towards achieving foolproof security includes the installation of Security Gates and Fences.
Today, it would be hard to come across houses or official complexes which are not protected by hi-tech Security Gates and Fences. There are several reasons why people tend to invest substantial amounts of money in installing these security gates and fences.
Need for Security Gates & Fences
- The security gates and fences secure your compound and demarcate your private property from the rest of the land. It becomes easier for an outsider to ascertain the legal boundary of your private property.
- Just like an open door serves as an invitation to thieves, a house without security gates and fences is more likely to be robbed. Inversely speaking, a security gate deters thieves by acting as a barrier to entry.
- In case, an intruder tries to break-in, he will first have to find a way to get past the closed security gate and fence. Any delay in theft increases the chances of detection, & the whole purpose behind installing the gate is realized.
- The security gates and fences also provide an effective platform for installing anti-theft and surveillance equipment. Such gates and fences also aid in screening the people/vehicles that are making an authorised entry into your private property.
- Installing security gates and fences is also a foolproof way to ensure maximum privacy. You can restrict the entry of unwanted people and keep peeping toms away.
- These gates also keep the pets and children from wandering outside and coming to harm. It even protects the plants and trees in the garden area from the wild animals and strays.
- Installing hi-tech Security Gates and Fences automatically adds value to the overall property.
If you want to buy excellent security fencing Solutions In Melbourne, then Fence Warehouse is your best bet. Other offerings of the company include Glass Pool Fencing, Glass Balustrading, Slat Screening, Gate Automation, Aluminum Pool Fencing, Steel Fencing, Shower Screens, etc. Owing to the top class services provided, the company boasts of a long list of clients in locations like Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne, Gold Coast and Sydney. For more details, visit http://www.fencewarehouse.com.au.
Gate systems are the perfect security solution for domestic as well as commercial establishments. The sophisticated gate systems leave no room for any accidental security breach by intruders. A wide range of Gate systems are available to suit different kinds of security requirements of the clients.
Types Of Gate System And Their Working
- Arm Gate System: The Arm Gate System is one of the most preferred Gate Systems as they provide easy installation facility, high reliability and simplified working. Arm Gate System is suitable for areas having a humid environment and high risk of flooding, as the motor is not installed underground hence does not run the risk of malfunctioning
- Swing Gate System: Swing Gate System is a special category of Swinging Gate System. Swing Gate System is particularly suitable for areas that have space constraint because the total space occupied by the motor and the gate is minimal as compared to other gate systems. The operation mechanism of Swing Gate System is based upon push and pulls mechanism that can be made to function manually during events of no power supply.
- DC Sliding Gate System: The DC Sliding Gate System is a special type of Sliding Gate system. The Swing Gate System is better as compared to DC Sliding Gate System in terms of speed and less space requirement. The power requirement of DC Sliding Gate System is just 24V DC and battery backup during power shortage is available. DC Sliding Gate System is composed of a robust gate system that is mechanically quite simple in operation. Low noise operation mode of DC Sliding Gate System is further supported by slowing down of gates during closing process to avoid the loud banging noise.
- AC Sliding Gate System: AC Sliding Gate System too works in a noiseless manner with heavy load operational requirements. Magnetic sensor technology in combined with electronic circuit control panel is employed to ensure a simple and easy working mode. The power supply requirement of AC Sliding Gate System is in the range of 800kg to commercial 2 ton.
The wide range of Gate Systems available in the market nowadays have their specific field of application that ensures solution to different types of security requirements of different types of establishments.
Fence Warehouse is one of the esteemed suppliers of Sliding Gate Motors and Swing Gate Motors in Australia. Fence Warehouse can be visited online at www.fencewarehouse.com.au. The superior quality products of Fence Warehouse are matchless in terms of performance.